5 surprising benefits of drinking gin
You might get surprised to know that there are some benefits of drinking gin, obviously in controlled quantities. In 18th century, it was even used as an herbal medicine and people used to consume gin to treat various ailments. Roku gin is one of the most famous gins from Japan. In Japanese, roku means six and as the name suggests, it is a gin made up of six botanical ingredients. It comes in a sleek bottle which looks smooth from the outside but when you touch you feel the calligraphy engraved on the bottle.
The ingredients of roku gin makes it super healthy for consumption in smaller quantities. For instance, it contains antioxidants and taking these will reduce the chances of getting wrinkles in early age.
Following are the benefits of drinking gin:
- It contains low calories as compared to other drinks. You can drink more quantities of gin as compared to other alcoholic beverages.
- Its herbal combination can help you live a longer life
- Chances of liver and kidney diseases are reduced
- Cough is a very common problem and gin can help you fight with regular cough
- It has been seen that drinking gin is beneficial for the health of bones